Spiderman: Web of Shadow
- The story of Spider-Man: Web of Shadows (SMWS) linked quite closely with the series of the same name on his Spider-Man. Traditional enemy of Spider-Man Venom is back, and this time he has added a new capability terrifying: toxicity civilians and turned into his copy. New York City was forced to evacuate people and completely isolated from other areas. In the game, Spider-Man will coordinate with superheroes and other villains to stop Venom and prevent the epidemic from spreading. He needs to protect the group of soldiers known as SHIELD government to evacuate and protect the people. A rather special factors in this, Spider-Man itself exposed to Agent Venom. Therefore, the story in SMWS promises deep colors and more dramatic than the old. One of the key factors in fighting Spider-Man is the ability to switch back and forth between the normal shape (blue and red) and "Black Spider". Although this structure is similar to Spider-Man 3, the switch to the "Black Spider" leaving no immediate consequences. Instead, the changes will affect the shape of the heroes and villains in the game will look and how to communicate with you.
- For example, depending on your play, the villains can choose your allies rather than heroes. Besides affecting the image of Spider-Man, Spider-changing between Red and Black Spider brings different skills: Red Spider will have the advantage of speed and phase spider silk shot, while the Black Spider slower but significantly higher power. Spider-Man's special ability is the sixth sense has returned, but this time more diverse designed to mark the allied civilians and blue, while the marked enemies and hazards in red. You have the ability to "lock" their target to easily monitor, and facilitate the attack phase. Cling and fly between buildings also edit a lot, especially the camera. Fighting style can add a new element is the emphasis on the continuous phase (combo), expressed through the gauge at the top of the screen.
Recommended system requirements:
- OS: Windows XP/Vista
- Processor: Pentium 4 @ 2.8 GHz/Athlon 2800+
- Memory: 1 GB/1.5 GB for Vista
- Hard Drive: 6.6 GB Free
- Video Memory: 256 MB (nVidia GeForce 7300 GT)